همگام با بیست و چهارمین کنگره علوم و صنایع غذایی ایران / اعلام سخنرانان کلیدی /دانشگاه تربیت مدرس ( ۲۷ – ۲۹ مهرماه ۹۵ )
Prof. V. Prakash
• Distinguished Scientist of CSIR-INDIA, Msore INDIA
• Council Member of :
International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST), Canada
International Union of Nutritional Science (IUNS), Austria
• Chairperson, Task Force on Nutraceuticals in IUNS
• Fellow of Institute of Food Technology (USA) & Royal Society of Chemistry (UK)
• Executive Council Member :
Global Harmonization Initiative
• Chairperson :
Panel on Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, FSSAI, Govt. of India,
• Past President :
International Academy of Food Science & Technology (IAFoST)
Executive Council Member of IAFoST
Nutrition Society of India
Title: The Leadership of Iran in the Region in Food Science and Engineering for Agriculture Business and Value \Addition for Global Food and Nutrition Security
Prof. H.L.M. Lelieveld
• Co-founder and President of the Global Harmonization Initiative
• Member of the Executive Committee and a Past-President of EFFoST (the European Federation of Food Science and Technology)
• Founder and Past-President of EHEDG (the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group)
• Fellow of IAFoST (the International Academy of Food Science and Technology)
• Fellow of IFT (the Institute of Food Technologists), served on the Governing Council of IUFoST (the International Union of Food Science and Technology)
• Chair of the Nonthermal Processing Division and the International Division of IFT
• Responsible for hygienic processing and plant design and novel processing technologies at Unilever
• Editor of the books “Hygiene in food processing”, the “Handbook of hygiene control in the food industry” and “Food preservation by pulsed electric fields: From research to application”
• Honoris causa at the National University of Food Technologies (NUFT) in Kiev, Ukraine
۱) Global Harmonization Initiative
۲) Practices in Food Manufacturing Companies
Dr. A. Rashidinejad
Dr. Rashidinejad is originally from Iran and moved to New Zealand to do a PhD in Food Science at Otago at the beginning of 2012. In the course of his PhD to date he has generated publications, won the New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology (NZIFST) poster competition (Christchurch, New Zealand, 2014), the American Dairy Science Association (ADSA) graduate student oral presentation contest (Kansas City, USA, 2014), and was runner-up in the Riddet Institute three minutes thesis competition (Wellington, New Zealand, 2014).
Title: Food for Health Using Nanoliposomal Encapsulation Technology
Dr. M. Gimeno
• Foundation of G A T – Formulation Chemistry GmbH
• Managing Director and Partner of GAT, R&D Service enterprise for high technology Formulation Development, Process Development, Scale up and Industrial Plant design.
• Free Scientist Scientific Networking for business set up in Formulation Development, Process Development, Scale up and Plant design.
• Industrial Consultant to UNIDO. Project management for agrochemical plants in Korea, China, India and Tanzania.
• Following the acquisition of Stauffer Chemical Company by ICI R&D and Quality Assurance Manager for Stauffer Products, Europe – at the ICI Research Centre, Jealott’s Hill, UK.
Title: Fortification and Microencapsulation of Vitamin D and Omega 3
Prof. A. Fazlara
Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
Title: Productivity of Impedance Splitting Method in Microbial Quality Control of Foods in Iran
Dr. Bahare Emadzadeh
Research Institute of Food Science and Technology
Title: Food Oral Processing: first step of food design for elderly
Dr. Babak Ghanbarzadeh
Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran.
Nano-phytosome : properties and application in food ingredient encapsulation